I find tattoo's very therapeutic

So I now have 5 tattoo's three of which I got in the last month and to some that is a problem that I like the pain. Well it keeps me from cutting myself. I don't like to hurt myself and if I can put something on my body that is pretty and get the same result I don't see the harm in it. I may be wrong but I like tattoo's too not just because of the pain. There are people out there who are perfectly sane and they love the pain that comes with them but if you have some sort of mental illness then it is wrong to want to get them.

I am still going off my last post because it is still bothering me that is the only reason I could think of for her wanting to lock me in the nut hut.


So if anyone is reading this please leave a comment with your thoughts. I don't normally ask people to comment but I am really curious as to what you all think...

I hope you all are having a wonderful day where ever you are!

2 comments:

  1. I used to cut myself. For about four years, coupled with severe eating disorders. To combat the urge to cut, I started getting piercings. So now I've got 14 piercings. Basically, I've only stopped because I've run out of room!

    I've also got a tattoo, and plan to get more. Money is my restraint.

    Anything can be therapeutic. And maybe I'm biased because I think body modification is the beautiful heads-side-of-the-coin of body mutilation. I think it's amazing when someone who is hurting can channel that pain into something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have to pay for my tattoo's because my Brother in law does them!!! I think they are beautiful!!! They look a lot better on my skin than a bunch of slash marks.

    ReplyDelete