my story is just about at it's end

I will write about other things and I will still be talking about the things that continue to happen because sadly both of those men will always be in my life because they are MY children's fathers I don't have to like and I don't but sadly there is nothing I can do about it. 


I hate that I still have to speak kindly and calmly to these so called men, but I will not stoop to their level of name calling. I will always remain the bigger man.


Their rein of terror is still there and it will be for quite sometime. There is still more to the story I have not posted, but I am having trouble with my PTSD so for me to think and write about it makes everything worse. I will finish my story I promise, but like I have said before you just have to bare with me. 


I don't know if I have said it before but I appreciate all of you everyone of you that read this. Maybe after my story is all out I can do a give away for you wonderful people in the land of the internet.


I do appreciate all of you and I hope you do find this blog helpful I will start posting about things that calm me and help me with the PTSD and I hope maybe you will find them fun or useful. I love to do crafts and DIY things. I would love to share them if you would be interested in learning about them too.


I hope you all have a wonderful day, night or morning where ever time it is when you are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment