Christmas

It's that time of year when everyone should be feeling happy and in the spirit, but me I feel like the Grinch.
I am celebrating Christmas for my children and that is it.
I think it is funny my family wanted to celebrate with me when things were horrible in my life and I was with abusive assholes. They wanted to spend their holidays at my house or us at theirs. Now my whole family wants to do their own thing and has wanted to do it since Angel and I got together and I just don't understand why now they want to do their own thing.
When I was with Matt they all wanted to come to my house not knowing that if things didn't look perfect to him after the party I got screamed at and abused. None of it makes sense to me.
I am happier than I have ever been and I am in a great relationship and no one wants to get together.
They have all given up every family tradition we had and I just don't understand why.

I guess I will keep as I have been pretending to be happy about all of their plans and go on about my day.



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday no matter what you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment