pretending and marriage

I was pretending to be happy and it worked for a little while, until i found out i was pregnant again. I was over joyed. I was excited to have this new life inside of me I thought maybe Matt wouldn't be so mean if I just gave him another baby.
I was wrong and because of the stress of everything I lost my baby. I was devastated. No one knew i was pregnant except Matt  I was glad no one knew I didn't want to have to explain to everyone that I had lost him or her.
Me and Matt started planning the wedding and he was being nicer than ever. We wanted something small so that is what I planned.We got marred in early spring, a total of 20 people came after the ceremony Matt proceded to get drunk and couldn't take the time to spend time with me, his new wife, at the reception he didn't care.

We went home instead of a honeymoon and that was it. we stayed there all weekend long. I thought again everything was going to be ok. and it was.
we found a house in October and proceeded to start moving in. I thought it was a dream come true. No nosy neighbors next door or above us just a home...

No comments:

Post a Comment