here's how it began

When I was 16 I decided I knew everything. I dropped out of school and got a job. I was working grave yard at a local restaurant. On my third  day there this man and his friend  come in and he started talking to me, his name was Tim. He told me he needed to tell me something and, he kissed me on the side of my neck and asked me to marry him. lol I had a boyfriend at the time and I told him no I didn't think my boyfriend would like that very much. Later in the night he heard me talking to the cook saying I needed a ride home and he offered. The cook told me he was a nice guy and I didn't have to worry so I said he could take me home.
I only lived 5 miles from work so we didn't have time to talk and I found out he was 28 years old. Me being the silly kids I was couldn't help but think wow this guy is older and actually wants me, I thought I was so lucky. He asked me for my number before I got out of the car. I wasn't home long before he called me and asked me if i wanted to hang out. I called my boyfriend and let him know what I was doing and where I was going, I let him pick me up and we went to his house to watch a movie.
With in two weeks I had broken up with my boy friend and me and Tim were inseparable. We had talked about running away together and I thought it was just talk.
In February of 2000 we left for Georgia while my mom was at work. I was gone for about 3 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. I was scared and I wanted to come home. We fought about me going back and he told me to lie so he wouldn't be in trouble. Finally at the end of March I was on a bus alone on my way back to my mom and my home. I told everyone I didn't even leave the state. I don't think anyone believed me.
I finally told my mom in May that I was pregnant because I couldn't hide it anymore.
Tim came back and he kept getting in trouble with the police and he went to jail for 6 months.......

No comments:

Post a Comment