I don't even know where to start sooooo

I will start by saying I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I was not in a war as most people believe that that is where PTSD comes from I was in two very horrible relationships. I have been beaten severely and while my body  has healed my mind has not. I don't know if I will ever be ok again. But I am working with a therapist and a psychiatrist and I am trying to heal for my family.
I was beaten by both of my ex husbands and while I wish I could say if I could do it over I wouldn't have done it at all well that's just not true because without everything I have been through I wouldn't be who I am today and despite the fear I love who I am. Plus I wouldn't have my wonderful children who help me everyday.
I have moved on now I am in a wonderful, abuse free, relationship and I am happier than I have ever been, it has taken me a long time to realize that I won't be hit, but my partner is very supportive and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment