I have been thinking

I took in someone who is trying to get off heroin, she is a very young sweet girl. She has been with me for two days and she is getting better everyday which I am so proud of.

Today I left here a note on her pillow when she went to work, yes she has a full time job, that just plainly stated I was proud of her and that I believed in her. To me,  not thinking,  it was no big deal,  but I made her whole day the look on her face when she found it was amazing.

So on to my thought if everyone took time out of their day just to pass on a little bit of kindness this world would go so far. To me it didn't mean much but to her it made her whole day. You never know how far a smile will travel or even a simple kind word. It is just something to think about. I know this isn't a huge blight or anything, hell I don't know how many people actually read it but for those that do or should really give you something to think about.

A smile doesn't cost a thing, a simple thank you doesn't either.

I hope you all have a great day wherever you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment