I have been thinking

I was in class today and there were speakers there. They were there talking about drugs and alcohol and during the break I was talking to the gentleman and said I want to help people and share my story, as we talked I told him I have a blog and told him how many people follow my blog and then he looked at me and said something I never even thought of, " You could be helping more people than you know about" I never thought of it that way and if you read my blog or you don't I hope I am helping someone somewhere out there in the world I hope my horrible story is helping someone. I know there are people who do read this and they pray for me everyday, You have no idea how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers, you know who you are at least I hope so!



I will start posting more and some of it might be repetitive but I am going to get all this out of me and maybe something I left out can and will help someone else I love you all and thank you for following me and I hope some of my words can help you or someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment