It's just another day

Hi everyone I hope this post finds you well!!!

I have been sitting here thinking about what I can write here because there are always so many things going through my head. Then i realized I have been posting a lot of negative things soooo I figured I should try being positive because I have been having a hard time with that personally. I am going to TRY to be positive for one week. It is going to be hard for me to do but I am going to try it and see how it works for me.
I will let you all know how positive thinking helps me. If it does at all. I think it just might I am hoping it will because damn something needs to change. I have a lot of positive things in my  life that I take for granted, and I am going to focus on them....

My reasoning for the trouble with positive thinking is all the flashbacks buuuuutttt if I am positive maybe the horrible things won't be so bad. So please everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.


Hope you all have a great day, night or morning wherever you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment