10 steps backward (ramblings)

Here lately I feel like I am struggling with everything, with my PTSD it is like I have taken 10 steps backwards, I feel scared all the time and I don't want to leave my house. I don't want to talk with anyone not even my closest friends. I have even been shutting my partner out.

I have talked to my therapist and she said this happens, I just think I am too weak SOMETIMES to deal with it. I think that some days are harder than others and I have been having a few bad horrible months. I am trying to be positive.

All I can say is whoever is reading this and knows what I am going through you don't have to comment or anything like that I just want to say I am sorry and it is a horrible feeling. I hope one day we can all find peace from our internal battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment