2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back

I feel like no matter what I am doing I am always taking 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. If I am feeling happy for a week it feels like it takes me 3 weeks to get get out of a funk. I feel like I am falling into a deep dark hole and I don't know how I am going to get back out. I know I always feel this way but, I hate it so much. I felt on top of the world last week and now this week I want to crawl in a hole and die. It is really hard to shake this feeling, I hate it I wish I didn't have this problem anymore! I just want to be ok.

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel .bc I live it day in day out 365 . and don't ever feel like you're alone and there's no hope.trust me if I'm still out in this world kick in up a fuss,I know you can.mat sound funny from a stranger but trust and keep faith alive.Itll be ok

    ReplyDelete