I am sure everyone has heard

But October is Domestic Violence awareness month and I want everyone to know that it is NOT ok to be hit or talked down to or even to be called names, it is not ok.

I understand it is hard to get out of certain situations but when you get the first chance RUN and do not look back, I know you love him/her but love doesn't hurt psychically, it does not hurt your feelings and make you cry, it just doesn't.

I am a survivor I am no longer a victim, I am me and I will never allow another person to lay their hands on me. It has taken me a long time to be able to say that, but I can now, thankfully. I can not control what certain people say to me but I can choose to ignore it and I am doing really well with that. I still struggle everyday with PTSD, that is something I know will never go away and that is my battle, but I am stronger for it. I know my limits and I know what I can and cannot do. I do have set backs and I feel horrible but I know I will be ok.



So please if you are being abused or you know someone is being abused please get some help or think it is none of your business you could save someone's life.




I hope everyone has a great day !!!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment