Who knew?

I never thought when I left my husband that I would remain afraid, but I am, I am scared everyday.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't wonder if he is watching me or if this is the day he is finally going to kill me. My last post just made me realize that either of those things can happen and there is nothing I nor anyone else can do about it.
I am now stuck in a new kind of fear, this is unlike any other fear I have felt it is a kind of hopeless fear, I feel I am backed in to a corner and there is nowhere to turn.

I know I will come out of this I know this fear will pass but I wonder how long I will have to deal with it. No one can tell me, all the doctors and therapists tell me I have to work through it on my own, how do I do this on my own? How do I get rid of this fear? I have no idea but I have hope and I am going to keep it. I feel that is going to be the only thing that will get me through this at least I hope it will.


I hope everyone is doing well and have a good night, day or morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment